Level 3 – Development Centres
Admission to these centres is by invitation only.
What does joining a Bradford City Development centre offer to your child?
- Opportunity. An opportunity for your child to develop as a footballer, with a pathway into the academy, while continuing to train and play with their grassroots club.
- Challenge. In training, we will challenge them to work hard and to be the best they can be.
- Games. Opportunity to participate in a games programme against other development centres and bi-annually against the academy players.
The Bradford City development centres work with a well-structured syllabus and look to improve players in numerous areas. We place a big emphasis on
- Decision making
- A commitment to learn
- A desire to be the best
Cost – £6.50
Southfield Grange Development Centre
Grange Technology College, Haycliffe Lane, Bradford (BD5 9ET)
- U7s to U10s – 5.30pm to 6.45pm
- U11s to u14s – 6.45pm to 8pm
Fives Soccer Development Centre
Limewood Approach, Seacroft, Leeds. LS14 1NH
- U7s to U9s – 5pm to 6pm
- U10s to U11s – 6pm to 7pm
- U12s to U13s – 7pm to 8pm
Dewsbury Development Centre
Dewsbury Rams Rugby League Stadium, Owl Lane, Dewsbury. WF12 7RH
- U7s to U8s – 5pm to 6pm
- U9s – 6pm to 7pm
- U10s – 7pm to 8pm
- U11s to U14s – 8pm to 9pm
Marley Development Centre
Aireworth Rd, Keighley BD21 4DB
If you have any enquiries please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the contacts below:
Pete Nicholson – 07525 454 933 – email@example.com (Development Centre Manager)
Lee-ann Brewer – firstname.lastname@example.org (Safeguarding officer and academy administrator)