Just a couple of points for parents bringing their sons this Friday to the first development centre session:-
1) All parents must sign their child in upon arrival (in the academy office) – numbers will be cross checked from the registers to numbers in each age group.
2) When signed in you will receive an information sheet to fill in – this must be filled in and returned that evening.
3) This year sees a regular games program introduced to the development centre – the game time given to your child in these games will be reflected in number of sessions attended that month (the more training you attend the more game time given).
4) Feedback will be given to players who don’t have the tag of “potential” therefore being released from the centre with information on what they’re required to work on and the other opportunities available.
5) Players who are developing well and showing signs of “potential” within the development centre will be given an assessment relating to the syllabus twice a season (once at christmas / end of season) similar to the players in the academy.
Any questions regarding the above please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you all on Friday.
Lewis Nightingale (Lead Phase Foundation Coach).