CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be supportive and give your son the encouragement he deserves at all times. However, verbal encouragement from the sidelines is not allowed.
- Always set a good example to your son.
- Development of the players both individually and as a team is the main objective. Results are NOT of vital importance. Never argue or openly dispute a match officials decision
- Under no circumstances must you become involved with an argument with a member of the opposition, another parent or player.
- Keep calm and quiet when watching from the sidelines.
- Do not shout instructions or comments from the side of the pitch
- Do not coach your son from the sidelines as you will not be aware of the coach’s pre-match instructions to his players regarding team pattern or individual play. This may become extremely confusing for your son if your instructions contradict those of the coach.
- Do not enter your son into any extra football activity(s) other than our Academy or School football without the approval of The Academy Manager. Any Approved instances need to be recorded on file.
- During matches, stand on the side of the pitch designated for spectators only (usually on the opposite side to the coaching staff). Also keep your distance from the pitch.
- Under no circumstances should you make comments or remarks concerning other players at the Academy. Also do not expect staff to discuss another layer with yourself. Staff will only discuss your son.
- Ensure your son is punctual, smart, attends regularly and has a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times whilst attending the Academy and representing Bradford City FC
- Ensure that you as a Parent/Guardian follow the guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined by Bradford City FC and the Football League.
- Keep staff informed at all times regarding attendance changes to personal details and any other issues that may be of concern to Academy staff.
- You should accept and respect decision made by the Academy Staff.
AS A PARENT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ADHERE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES. THE CODE IS USED TO CREATE THE BEST POSSIBLE ENVIRONMENT FOR THE LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR SON AND OTHER PLAYERS WITHIN THE ACADEMY