Southfield Grange Development Centre
Admission to centre is by invitation only.
Welcome to Bradford City’s Southfield Grange Development Centre which is a new centre that opened September 2017 and will become an integral part of the football clubs youth development and recruitment strategy.
What does joining a Bradford City Development centre offer to your child?
- Opportunity. An opportunity for your child to develop as a footballer and as an individual, so they can earn a career in sport with us.
- Challenge. In training we will challenge them to work hard to make the team and reach their potential
- Games. A games programme against other Development centres and bi annually against the academy team, in games and festivals.
- Feedback. Provide progress reports bi annually on your child’s development
- Excitement. Give your child the opportunity to attend our first team games at Valley Parade and to be part of the Bradford City Football Club FAMILY
The Bradford City Academy development centres work to a well-structured syllabus and look to improve players in numerous areas. We place a big emphasis on movement, decision making, commitment to learn and a desire to be the best you can.
U5/U6 Monday 5.30-6.45pm 9v9 4G pitch
U7/U8s Monday 5.30-6.45pm 11v11 4G pitch
U9/U10 Monday 5.30-6.45pm 11v11 4G pitch
U11/U12 Monday 6.45-8pm 9v9 4G pitch
U13/U14 Monday 6.45-8pm 11v11 4G pitch
Grange Technology College, Haycliffe Lane, Bradford (BD5 9ET)
Situated at the Southfield Grange Technology College the centre has access to Indoor Sports Hall, 9v9 3G floodlit pitch and new 11v11 4G floodlit pitch.
U5s-U6s – £5 per session
U7s-U14s – £6 per session
There are strict requirements in place around appropriate footwear on our 3G/4G pitches. Players must wear moulded-stud boots. A guide to the correct footwear is shown below.
This is a matter of safety as well as preserving the playing surface. Flat-soled trainers, dimpled trainers or bladed boots are not suitable.
Ample parking is available at Southfield Grange School in front of the main school building on arrival.
Tea, coffee and snacks are available from the registration desk.
Please note that the Southfield Grange Development Centre is invitation only, if you have any enquires please get in touch on the number below:
Pete Nicholson 07525 454933